||ISEH 2016, ISEG 2016 & Geoinformatics 2016 (Joint International Conference on Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture)
- Galway, Ireland; 14-20 August, 2016. IAGC members receive discounted rates. Abstract deadline: 6 March, 2016. (PDF)
||Extended Abstracts Online Submission is open for the 15th Water-Rock Interaction International Symposium 2016 - WRI-15 2016, 16 - 21 October 2016, Évora, Portugal.
||Submit an abstract to "Hydrogeology and Hydrochemistry of Arid and Semi-Arid Africa: A Tribute to W. M. Edmunds" at the 35th International Geological Congress 27 August - 4 September, 2016 in Cape town, South Africa.
The International Association of GeoChemistry (IAGC), formerly known as the International Association of Geochemistry and Cosmochemistry, is affiliated with the International Union of Geological Sciences and has been one of the pre-eminent international geochemical organizations for over forty years. The principal objective of the IAGC is to foster cooperation in, and advancement of, geochemistry in the broadest sense. This objective is achieved using the following approaches:
- The IAGC Works with interested groups in planning symposia and other types of meetings related to geochemistry.
- The IAGC sponsors publications in geochemistry of a type not normally covered by existing organizations.
- The IAGC sponsors working groups studying problems that require or benefit from international cooperation.
The primary scientific activities of the IAGC take place through its working groups (many of which conduct regular symposia) and the official
journal of the association, Applied Geochemistry.
To become a member of the IAGC, please visit our Membership Section.
The IAGC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and donations to the Society are tax-deductible in the U.S. (EIN: 48-0943367)
Upcoming Working Group Conferences and other Geochemistry Meetings
|35th International Geological Congress - Symposium: "Hydrogeology and Hydrochemistry of Arid and Semi-Arid Africa: A Tribute to W. M. Edmunds"
||27 August - 4 September, 2016
||Cape Town, South Africa
|Water Rock Interaction 15 (WRI-15)
||16-21 October, 2016
|ISEH 2016, ISEG 2016 & Geoinformatics 2016 (Joint International Conference on Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture)
- IAGC members receive discounted rates. Abstract deadline: 6 March, 2016. (PDF)
||14-20 August, 2016
|Applied Isotope Geochemistry 12 (AIG-12) - still in the planning stages, check back for more information!
||17-22 September, 2017
||Copper Mountain, Colorado, USA